RE: Hood

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 14:21:38 EST

about a cowl hood, Pro Glass makes a nice Dakota hood that has two small
ram air ports on the hood in a "nostril" style sorta like a mustang's
hood. I like it better than all the rest I've seen. One setup I saw
had a FIPK clone with that hood and had a sort of a box built around the
FIPK clone that rested against the hood's scoop where the two air ports
are. It was padded to prevent damage from rubbing, but it forced air
from the ports into the Edelbrock filter nicely. The cost of the hood
is $450. I have the phone # and address for Pro Glass at home if anyone
ever needs it.

        The picture I saw had some really nice fiberglass fender flares
that were color matched to the truck's paint. Anyone know where these
can be found online?

        Richard Collins