Re: Re:Stereo systems

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 00:34:18 EST

I've got 2 JL 10's run by Phoenix Gold 2X75, and eclipse 6.25" run by
Phoenix gold 2X35, with Rockford Fosgate Splits up front, and a Sony
CDX900 headunit. After my new hood, I'm getting a SWEET deal on a
Phoenix Gold ZX250, to more than double the size of my sound system. If
you do get some base, sound dampen the interior. This system is nothing
compared to Stacy Clarks 4 15" bed- cut subs, though. (But I'm probably
faster, so that reaffirms my man-hood.) (maybe I shouldn't mention
"hood".)
Robert Trottmann