Re: Wanted: 15x8 Factory Aluminum Wheels

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 08:49:34 EST

I have a set that I want to sell. I'm looking into upgrading mine to some
17's and I would sell what I have now. I don't know if you want the tires
also but I can make you a package deal for it all.

5.2 L, Auto, 2 wd, T + W package, 3 / 5 lowering kit, Gibson 3 in',
Proflo filter, Custom Roll Pan, Hidden Hitch, and white all over.
*