Re: Cowl vs Ram air Hoods.

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 15:05:38 EST

I defenitely have to agree with him on that note about doing stupid stuff.
Hey Rob, I bet your truck never had a fight with a flagpole and won did it.
My truck did. What a glorious day to come out and see close to $2000 worth
of damage done to your truck cause some stupid flagpole fell over

later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322