Re: MileMarker.com

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Feb 14 1998 - 11:10:28 EST

At 06:58 PM 2/13/98 , you wrote:
>THIS IS THE REASON I GOT RID OF MY EUDORA MAIL AFTER I LOST A PICTURE OF A
DEAR
>FRIEND WHO EMAILED IT TO ME AND ALL I GOT WAS GARBAGE. NOW I USE NETSCAPE
>COMMUNICATOR BUT MY FRIEND IS PASSED AY\WAY AND ILL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO
SEE THAT
>PICTURE AGAIN. THINK ABOUT IT!!
>
>Jason & Norah wrote:
>
>> At 08:40 PM 2/12/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> >http://www.milemarker.com/

>> ><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
>> ><HEAD>
>> > <TITLE>MileMarker.com</TITLE>
>> > <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Mozilla/3.01Gold (Win95; U)
[Netscape]">
>> > <META NAME="KeyWords" CONTENT="Jeep, Ford, Dodge, Chevy, Chevrolet,
Hummer,
>> <and so on, and so on...>
>>
>> On behalf of those of us who read e-mail with Eudora, Pegasus, Pine, Elm,
>> mh, or any other e-mail programs that don't speak HTML, I would like to
>> request that we refrain from sending HTML to the list. It just shows up as
>> so much garbage.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jason

I use Eudora and get attachments and HTML formatted properly. Maybe it's
just the light version that doesn't have all the options that has problems.
Nevertheless, I agree that plain text messages are preferable for a large
group using many different mail readers.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed