Re: Re: 2" rear drop finished

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 1998 - 15:18:21 EST

kmiller wrote:

> I think you'll love the looks of it in the morning when you can see it. You

Well, not that I get a better look at it I think it is a tad too low in
the rear. It is just a hair lower in the back than in the front. I
think I'm going to send the 2" blocks back and get the 1" and try that.
If I ever get around to putting a hard tonneau cover and spray in bed
liner I know the extra weight would make the 2" overkill. (For me
anyway, I think the 1" blocks will be exactly the look I want)

> should have gotten some liquid wrench or something to loosen those nuts up

I did have some of that stuff, it was still tough... I'll keep everyone
posted on what turns out.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com