Re: Why not only Edelbrock 1208

From: RLewis7785@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 14:08:24 EST

In my original message, I wrote:

<<Below, are a few notes for ya! (these are only my opinions from my
observations on the mailing list)

A) The 10" (1208) Edelbrock Air Cleaner fits over the TB without any adapters.

B) The 14" (1207) Edelbrock Air Cleaner needs a 3/4 in. spacer to clear the
underhood obstacles, and then you cannot use the 3" filter (I beleive Mr
Trottman can second this)

C) The Edelbrock triangular filter (1222) comes with an oiled gauze lifetime
filter (~$52). I've been told by someone on the list that it fits nicely with
no spacer and looks good.

D) The Edelbrock Pro-Flo Filter (1002) fits nicely and looks good (~$20). This
is what I put on my truck a week ago - I like it. It has a lifetime foam
filter. There is a picture of this one under Todd Flummer at:
                       www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7873/dragtruk1.html