Re: Lowering blocks

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 15:58:29 EST

Speaking of fog lights. I've got some little PIAA ones that are yellow. I
want them to be blue. Are there filters you can buy? I've seen blue before,
so I know they're out there. But if fogs are bad, the worst is neon ground
effects.
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm