Passenger Handles

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 02:27:38 EST

Hey, well that solves that problem. After waiting a week for parts and
another two for non-rainy day I was able to install the passenger grip
handle on my 97 Dak sport. The procedure was fairly simple and outside of
drilling two holes, it didd'nt take much effort. Anyone who doesn't have a
passenger grip handle on their 97 or later Dak and wants one, rest assured
that you can get all the parts from the dealer and it wont thake much time
and effort to put it in youself.

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __