Re: Re: 1996 SBEC installed!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 17 1998 - 23:13:26 EST

I haven't paid over a dollar for 89 in months.
(Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
  http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm
I'm hoping that once I open up the exhaust (cat-back, headers) the
SBEC will work better. Anyone know if the MP SBEC has a "learning curve"
like the stock computers?