Re: Addco swaybars

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 10:24:49 EST

Michael Clark wrote:

> > I ordered my own greaseable urethane bushings for another
> > $25 or so.

> Where did you get the bushings, and were they hard to install?

  Got them from Jeg's, and they were easy to install. Just very messy, as
you need to get them fairly goobed up with grease before wedging them on the
bars.

  They special-ordered my 28mm front bushings for my stock front bar, and it
took about a month before they were delivered. But, I did get them, and at
the same price as the other Energy Suspension bushings in their catalog.

  Ron