Re: Supercharger for a 3.9

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 11:07:27 EST

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 DICEMAN469@AOL.COM wrote:

> for a '95 3.9 magnum engine. I can't find one anywhere!! Do they make it and
> if not, is it possible to adapt a 318 charger to the v6?? I understand the 3.9
> is just a 318 with two cylinders chopped off the block. Maybe a 318 charger
> with an underdrive pulley to compensate?? I would appreciate any information
> anyone has.
>
> Austin Kropp (DICEMAN469@aol.com)
> '95 Dakota Short Bed, Short Cab
> Mopar Performance Exhaust, 4" drop kit, 17" boyds rims
> Corvette rubber, viper paint job

Austin,

There is a place called Magnum Performance in Texas. They specialize in
Dakota and Ram Performance.

They have a homepage: http://www.rswilson.com/ram/midway/mpi/mpi1.html

Their mailing address is MPI, 9302 Livernois, Houston, TX 77080 and their
phone number is (281) 354-RACE (7223)

You will probably talk to Jules or just ask for him. They will be more
than happy to help you out.

hope this helps,

Gregg
92 CC V6, msd ignition and blaster 3 coil, FIPK clone w/s-bolt, 2/3 drop,
15x7 AR-234 wheels