Re: Rhino Liner clone, sort of

From: David Brown (dbrown@mh1.mcis.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 12:10:48 EST

>Are you guys sure you got a hold of a can of bed liner? From all I've seen
from what you're talking about it sounds like spray road deafening tar for
underbodies, which I myself use for rustproofing the frame work and other
cavities under the DAK so road grime won't collect and cause RUST.
Yes, it says bed liner on the can. I haven't used the "bed liner in a can", was
just asking for experiences with it. I'd test spray a spot on cardboard before
committing the vehicle to it.

--
David Brown          Mailto:dbrown@mh1.mcis.uchicago.edu