Re: Sway Bars and Exhaust system (was no subject)

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 01:37:22 EST

I've got basically the same exhaust system. Can you get rear sway ba=
rs on it, with the exhaust system? Just wondering, long term project=
 thing now.

Michael Clark wrote:

> [...]
th tipped me off to ordering the muffler from Summit and bringing it =
to them for the installation. Their price on the 2 chamber was $90.0=
0 and Summit had it for about $50. They charged $150.00 to install e=
verything including the custom bend around the spare tire and 3" chro=
me tips. So the total cost for my setup was right at $200.00 You mi=
ght try telling them that someone gave you a flowmaster and see how m=
uch they would charge just to install everything. (Don't let them kn=
ow you are trying to nickle & dime them they might not like it) $290=
.00 doesn't sound like a rip-off to me, but deffinately shop around a=
 few shops before deciding.