Re: Still in the shop, was Re: Lemon Law in Texas

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 08:41:43 EST

Not to defend the dealer, but I can say he is right...

On the Dak, the whole dash basically gets ripped apart, then the ductwork
for the heater, etc is removed......THEN, its removed like a standard setup.

The dash alone took me about 1-2 hours just to take completely apart.

Ju st make sure they re-install the correct one. My dealer installed an
undersized one and I ended up with no heat!!

The service writer said