RE: Re:fast neons

From: Michael D Gemelke (Michael.D.Gemelke@wdc.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 10:02:38 EST

I agree. I've got both a 95 Neon (2.0L Sohc) and a 95 dakota V6 xcab.
The neon will beat the dakota easily. Both have the "smaller" engines,
but the neon is extreemly light - lowest curb weight in it's class and
best HP too! I've even modified my dakota's intake and exhaust, and still
can't keep up. I love both of my chrysler vehicles, but admittedly, the
neon is faster (the dakota is cooler).

just my $0.02.

-Mike