Re: Re: Re: Re:fast neons

From: WM96@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 18:11:44 EST

I guess I forgot to put in one part (oops.) From what I heard it was the

fastest production CAR on chrysler's lineup since the viper. No doubt a

camaro or one of those others could blow it away. I was just thinking that

maybe since the Avengers have the V6 and all, maybe they would be some

competition, but evidently not.

I looked at Avengers before I bought my Dak becuase I thought they looked
kinda different andyou don't see em everyday, but the performance just isn't
there for them. It was pretty dissapointing.

Will