Re: Questions on my Options

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 18:40:44 EST

At 09:25 AM 2/20/1998 -0500, you wrote:
> Bob, the rear valance is a plastic fill panel that covers the area
> where the bumper should go. Your truck came with a valance instead of
> a bumper.
> Joe Borg

I think this is wrong. My understanding is that the rear valance panel is
like a roll pan. Basically, it is a metal bumper replacement that fits
flush with the back of the truck, thus deleting the step. I wanted this
option when I ordered my truck last March, but it was not available at the
time.

Andy Callahan