Re: 96 CD Changer (Was:fast neons)

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 11:47:28 EST

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:20:09 -0700, you wrote:

>There was a lot of stuff many moons ago about CD-Changers
>in the Dakotas. I believe an Alpine unit ?
>I have the 1996 premium AM/FM/Cassette/CD-Changer/Infinity Speakers.
>Simple question -
>is there an existing CD-Changer that plugs up to it (no FM Modulators),
>Simply, Cleanly, Easily ?
>Sureley VW can't out-do my Dak !!

I assume that you are talking about the RBN Factory radio. There are a
few changers that will hook up to it, but I no of none that will
directly. This link has a lot of the necessary adapters.

http://www.stinger-aamp.com/peripheral/s-ind.htm

I was going to go that route, but have since decided to go ahead and
replace the head unit.

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....