Re: Re: Turning radius

From: RLewis7785@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 19:31:27 EST

In a message dated 98-02-20 18:19:56 EST, Brett writes:

<< I don't know about the older Dakotas, however, according to Dodge's web
site the turning radius on my 97 CC is 41.1 ft (which the salesman was quick
to point out was a few inches less than the Ranger I traded in) I haven't
really had too much trouble in small parking lots or parallel parking in the
city, and several people who have been riding with me have remarked on how
tightly it turns. After I made a U turn on a (rather wide) two lane road with
a bit of room to spare my father said "I never thought you would make that" I
really like this truck:) >>

Brett,

That is one of the big selling points of the new Daks, Because it was so sorry
on the previous models.

Richard Lewis
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio.
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 235/70R15