Re: trans problem

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 19:35:51 EST

Although my 98 will primarily be used for commuting, I'm a firm believer in
overkill. Which is why I opted for the HD Service group with maximum
cooling. Perhaps, as Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing"...

98 SLT Club Cab, 4x4, 5.2L, Auto, Big Tires, etc... (Due early April)

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com