Re: Oil pressure

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 1998 - 05:20:05 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Clark <mike@snakebite.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Friday, February 20, 1998 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Oil pressure

>On 2/20/98, at 8:56 AM, Jeff Lee wrote:
>
>>rbt@frontiernet.net wrote:
>>>

>>Several hundred pounds lighter... like a Dak RC 4x2...
>>Yep, definitely a bit more git-up-and-go @3600-3700lbs with a 4' tighter
>>turning radius, thats why I bought it. There are times, though, that I
>>wish I had the extra cab space of the CC. ;}
>>
>>jeff
>>98 RC 4x2 V8 5spd 3.55SG flares
>
>Speaking of turning radiuses, (I think the new Dakotas improved on this)
>but for us first generation owners, have any of you noticed that it takes
>about 3 acres to turn around? I have the RC so it's not too bad but I
>can't imagine what a long CC would be like in a tight parking lot.... I've
>driven a '97 CC Ram and compared to my short box regular cab it turns on a
>dime and gives change!

I thought it was a V8 thing to tell you the truth. My first Dak (88 4 cyl)
turned pretty good. Never complained. Got the Shelby and I can barely whip
it in the drive-way, go figure. That's why I got to get about a 30 mph
start whip the wheel hard left to make the ass end come around to get me
pointed in the right direction.

Yeah right

Later
Scott Miller