Re: Belated Thanks

From: Patrick & Kelly Engram (shetland@pop.erols.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 22:23:02 EST

Michael Clark wrote:

> On 2/20/98, at 11:23 PM, Patrick & Kelly Engram wrote:
> > My wife hates the 50+ DML mail I get a day, but I think it's
> >great! But for her sake, I put in for the digest version today.
> >
> >Patrick J. Engram
>
> You on the same list as me Pat? Man the last few days I've been getting
> around 80+ DML's in a 24hour period. Dakota Webring=> http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html
****
Well, I wrote to Major Domo, cause I think I was getting the digest
and the original DML, so I was really getting loaded. I dont think
I got taken of the original DML when I got the digest, so now I have
both. I asked to be taken off of all then reentered on just the digest
but I dont know. I'm wading through 76 messages and 4 digests right
now! Plus, I am getting up to 6 mad cow messages, plus the replies
that are 3 screens long get sent without being edited for the last
5 replies, so its really getting long!
Worst part of the digest, its hard to reply to a single message, can
no longer right click and reply, oh well!
PJE