Re: Gibson exhaust installation

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 05:12:40 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: WillTier@AOL.COM <WillTier@AOL.COM>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Monday, February 23, 1998 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Gibson exhaust installation

><< Clear as mud?
>
> Craig
>
> P.S. If the "bap, bap, bap" is occurring under deceleration with
> fractional throttle openings, then its not a sign of anything other than
> a "loud" exhaust and a disrupted exhaust flow (which makes squat
> difference since you're not making any power at that point). Now if you
> hear "bap, bap, bap" under acceleration, then thats a problem :-)... >>
>>
>Yepper that cleared it all up for me. Now if it is a bop bop bop instead of
>bap bap bap then there is a whole different story fer shurrrr...
>
>Bill

You guys have to understand I read my mail @ about 5:00 a.m. after getting
home from work. I'm sitting here laughing, either I'm tired or I am easily
amused. I guess I need to spend some more time with my exhuast to see what
kind of sounds it makes. But this bop bop bop and bap bap bap business
blows my mind
Later
Scott Miller
Shelby #322