RE: 10w30 vs. 10w40 and syn oil

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 10:38:40 EST

Haven't seen the results yet, but I just installed one - I think I got it
at Pep Boys - under three bucks. This is one of those situations where you
hope the results are nill! (no/few particles) I have also always taken a
pipe cleaner, bent about ? at one end, and swabbed out the inside of the
very lowest part of the pan (at least on engines I really cared about -
esp. if driven hard). If there are any particles or shavings, that's where
they'd be!

Tate