Re: Midas performance muffler

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 07:29:53 EST

     They tried that one on me too. I didnt buy it. I used a flowmaster 2.5
     in 2.5 out that was a direct replacement for the stock muffler. Sounds
     great, much better performance. Cost about $100 installed and I didnt
     trash my stock stainless system. By the way I have a 98. Email if you
     need the part number. Joe Borg