V8 for V6 swap

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 08:06:26 EST

Austin writes: >>I was thinking the same thing on a '95 (in the
future). Any info would be desirable, as I'm not that well-versed on
the subject.<<

In the '95 it should be a simple bolt in and a change of computers
since it was an option. I'm pretty sure the wiring harness is the
same. Find a donor vehicle ('95) in the salvage yard and get all the
electronics, exhaust piping and wiring harness and radiator and swap in
in. Now finding one in the salvage yard may be a difficult thing, but
the swap should be straight forward.

Azie