RE: JET vs. MP sbec 97 dak

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 15:42:46 EST

Is there a rev limiter? At least on the 5 speeds (me) that would be a
great idea as far as I'm concerned. I've pushed mine over 5000 a few
times (accidentally). The one time I noticed the engine "cutting out"
when I over-reved it, I got concerned and called the service dept. at a
local dealership. They told me there was no rev limiter, just a speed
limiter. Floating valves scare me! FYI, I don't 100 % trust the service
dept. to give me accurate info - any more info out there?

Tate "I should be more careful" Strickland