Re: 318 in '88

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 21:14:44 EST

I never saw the fans because they were between the rad and the condenser. Never

had a reason to remove either. I know there were 2 because you could tell by
the sound. Also the condenser was moved all the way to the front to clear the
fans. I don't
know if the rad was moved front or back but I don't think so. Rad core was thin

but NO overheating ever even ideling in central Texas summers!