Re: 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 02:02:04 EST

Gosh, another DML member from Texas. There's about as many Texan
DMLers as there are rustang drivers who know what Dakota taillights look
like.
Anyone from the St.L area, or NC?
Could anyone set sumthin' up so we could have a list of DML members by
state? I'm sure not everyone would go for it, but enough probably would
to make it cool. I have a microeconomic theory class in 7 hours. Darn.

Robert (I should be asleep) Trottmann