Re: Dak Weak Trans/reply from rebuilder

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 08:20:20 EST

As my Dak is currently receiving a rebuilt OD unit as we speak, did you get
any info on how best to rectify the problems? Can a different torque
converter be used?

Although the tranny of my truck is still ok (knock on wood), the transfer
case has been rebuilt and now the OD unit.....

If the tranny does go, it'll probably be outside the wrranty period. I
would like to "beef up" the tranny if possible and when necessary.