Dakota is back in its original condition

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 10:37:13 EST

All,
    I visited the service writer at the dealership last Friday to
complain and show him the condition I received my Dak in last week after
the heater core replacement. If you remember, the shift indicator was
not lined up, the drivers side kick panel was not installed properly,
there were greasy finger prints on the dash, and the clock had not been
re-set. Well, he offered to do a complete interior detail if I would
bring it back in and give me a rental for the day. I accepted.
    Yesterday was the day I took ot back to them. They had a 97 Stratus
ready. While it isn't a bad little family car, and has plenty of poop
when stomped, it is no Dak.
    I picked up the truck right at closing, and noticed that not only
had they detailed the interior, but the exterior as well. They even
cleaned out the wheel wells, though missed the door jams. The interior
is immaculent. They cleaned out everything and managed to put my stuff
back right where they found it. The shift indicator lines up again, and
the kick panel is also back in place properly.
    I can honestly say, I am happy with the job they performed. So, even
though some of the folks in the service department did not do their jobs
up to par, others understand the importance of a satisfied customer. He
said my truck would be the #1 subject this week at their weekly shop
meeting. Hopefully next time, and I'm sure there will be one, they will
get it right the first time.

John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power Everything,

Nerf Bars, Billet Grill, Rhino Liner, DDBC