Re: Re: Re:fast neons -Reply

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 12:31:33 EST

> Heck, if you just want speed, and don't need to haul anything, loose the
> extra wheels and other misc. weight and a bike set up right will show any
> car it's tail light. you can get one of those for a lot less than 60k.
>

> Cuervo

Not a Viper, they had a 1 on 1 showdown between a Viper and a bike in Car
and Driver the Viper beat it hands down, it even outcornered it a couple
of times which really shocked the editors, can't remeber the Bike they
used, but it was driven by a professional driver and the Viper was driven
by someone on C&D's staff and the Viper still won, I was impressed....

Bruce