Re: 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 13:01:17 EST

There seems to be several members from the Atlanta, GA area also, maybe we
could get something together sometime, and I'd be all for getting a
national meeting together sometime also... BTW, did anyone else go down to
New Orleans for Mardi Gras? I saw several bada$$ Daks while I was donw
there and was wondering if any of them were list members...

Bruce