Re: Mustang WAS: Street Racing -Reply

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 18:07:28 EST

Bruce Aaron Hefner wrote:

> Go Michael, way to show those stangs they have some stiff competition out
> there in the form of the Daks. I think I would call that one a tie since
> you had to slow down and turn....
>
> Bruce

Another way to look at it is this:

Dakota = Truck, designed to tow trailers and haul junk.
Mustang = Sports car, designed to be fast

Add to that his exhaust (wich I must say sounded nice and mean) and that
big rear window decal he had ...... I'd say if any of his friends had
seen it he would have been enbarrased. As he pulled even with me I
looked over and was going to wave to him, but he wouldn't look over.
Just had a look of concentration (despair) on his face as he was bangin'
through the gears...... Lot of fun!

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com