Re: TEXAS===(V)opar Nuts

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 19:34:45 EST

Hello Richard!

Good to hear from you. I have several friends from SA and a couple are Dak
owners. One works at Gunn Dodge in the parts depatment. His name is Jim. Do
you know him? We all get together for the Slick 50 Nationals and Matco Tools
Supernationals in Houston each year. Plus the Houston Mopar Connection Show
and race each year.

Like to get you to Houston for the races. Can you make it? Its in March.

I think we may be able to get a Texas Dakota/Ram Club started. Are you
interested? Let me know.

Gene in Houston