Re: Re: Re:fast neons -Reply

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 19:35:53 EST

The story was also published in one of the monthly bike mags, which is where
I read about the Viper lunching some internal parts. The story published in
the car mag neglected to mention it...

BTW, the FZR1000 was not the best tool for the task at hand. A Honda NSR500
would have made things much more interesting. 200HP from 30ci and 286Lb dry
weight. (First GP bike to break 200mph in competition) Only one drawback,
you can't buy one, but you can lease one for $1,000,000 a year...

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com