Re: Street Racing -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 20:19:54 EST

ask and you shall recieve dude,
I talked to a machinist and a couple of engine builders about some head
work. A good (and I mean GOOD) port and polish of the heads, 3 angle
valve job (at least), Mopar Performance cam (msrp $130), heavy duty
valve springs and lifters and all that good stuff, Headers, high flowin' cat,
 K&N air filter, post computer upgrade (or MP computer for magnum
trucks), underdrive pullies, and performance ignition.
Did I miss anything?
Anyway, The main point of all that is the head work. Good head work
can net you a good 50 ponies (even in a V6) and help any other mods
work a maximum efficiency....I garantee it, or my Dakota ain't old
-mike sykes
88' V6 (no head work....yet)