Re: Brakes and Shocks.

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@thepentagon.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 23:41:39 EST

My father is ASE Certified and is the Manager of 3 Meineke muffler shops,
they also do breaks and he said that on a ABS system you should losten the
bleeder value to compress the calaiper so that you can install new pads, and
then because you opened the calaiper you should bleed the system after you
have the calaiper bolted back on the vehical. If the system is not ABS then
you can just compress the calaiper and install new break pads with no
problem or ever needed to blead the system.

Thanx, Brian

--
reply to = bpearson@thepentagon.com
homepage = http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/6011/