Re: 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 23:45:15 EST

<<

 Has anyone on the list ordered or purchased the new R/T ?

 I plan on ordering one and a friend is also going to do the same. Both of us
 doing this at the same time. I converted him from shivvys. He has a 97 T/A
and
 after cruising w/ me in my 95 SLT, RC, SB, 5.9, he is ready to give up the
 pancho!

 I want to hear from anyone who has ordered or purchased one. The aluminum
 wheels I see in magazines look great, but I also read that they would not be
 available on all production R/T's. Anyone know about this?

 Keep on (V)opar'in!

 Gene in Houston >>

Dont you mean a 5.2L engine??

Good luck on the order