Re: Re: Re:fast neons -Reply

From: Chrisoert (Chrisoert@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 23:47:43 EST

> Not a Viper, they had a 1 on 1 showdown between a Viper and a bike in Car
> and Driver the Viper beat it hands down, it even outcornered it a couple
> of times which really shocked the editors, can't remeber the Bike they
> used, but it was driven by a professional driver and the Viper was driven
> by someone on C&D's staff and the Viper still won, I was impressed....

It was an FZR1000 and the Viper did not beat it hands down. It was funny
reading the different outcome in the Cycle World article. I read both and
came away confused. The bike guys said they won and the car guys said they
won. Can you tell which side I am on?

--Chris Oertell
Arcadia Ca
'98 Std Cab V6