Re: Re: Re:fast neons -Reply -Reply

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 03:38:55 EST

Since when did vipers start running 10's in the 1/4 mi.? I know of a couple
stock street bikes that are capable of 10's in the 1/4 no problem? I think
I seen a couple of vipers at the Mid-Atlantic Mopar Meet last year running
low 12's if I remember correctly, although they were spinning pretty far
too. Anybody on the list gonna be able to make the show this year. It is
held at Mason-Dixon Dragway just outside of Hagerstown Maryland. If you are
let me know or if anyone needs directions or further info e-mail me

I'll be there

kmiller@mail.cvn.net

Just curious

Later