bosch fog lights

From: Patrick & Kelly Engram (shetland@pop.erols.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 20:29:00 EST

The kit came with all the wiring and connectors needed. It took me
3 hours to install them on a 96 Cherokee and when I got done, they
looked factory. Even the switch was a high quality piece. Granted,
I took my time to ensure they were done perfectly-cutting the dash
to insert the switch, putting the wires into plastic tubing, etc, and
using the factory bumper mounting holes to mount the lights.
  Not too hard, mount the lights, run wires to fuse box/battery, mount
the
switch, hook up the wires...

PJE