Engine Noise and tranny grind on my 97

From: MrNeon69 (MrNeon69@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Feb 28 1998 - 05:38:03 EST

--part0_888662283_boundary

From: MrNeon69 <MrNeon69@aol.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Engine Noise and tranny grind on my 97
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:17:00 EST

Hey Guys i need help I have a 97 Dakota with a 4 bangger and i am getting an
awful grinding noise alot of time when I shift gears, I think My Sync......
is messed up, I took it to a Dodge Dealrship and they said Nothing is wrong
with it. What can I do. I am now having a ticking noise comning from the
bottom of the engine kinda think maybe a Rod might be slighty knocking, the
truck only has 17000 miles on it and i just got a oil change, the ticking
noise gets louder when ever I down shift going up a hill or when I pass A car.
I have had other problems with the truck, they are fixing to replace my Power
stering Hoses or Pump.
Well thanks for Info and some Help I might Be able to get..

Oh Ya about the dealrShip there Motto is " If it aint Broke, Don't Fix it Or
look at it" and I cant take the truck to place I bought it from cause Its too
far away.

--part0_888662283_boundary--