Re: backfire and poor idel

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 08:08:18 EST

Well, my 92 V8 doses the same thing, pnly sometimes it wont start at all.
Usually , it happens afetr it has been run awhile nd then shut off. If I
come back soon and try to restart (like after getting gas, for instance)
it'll do this. SOmetimes it starts and clears up, sometimes it wont start
at all. I have to wait 10 minutes or so and then it fires right up.

I had no fuel pressure the one time it did it in my driveway.

But it sounds exactly like your problem except for the 45 minute part.
  When it happens the idle will get VERY rough and labored, I guess