TEXAS---(V)opar/Dakotas Here!

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 09:14:42 EST

Allright DML Texas members good response to question of starting a TX
(V)opar/Dakota/Ram Club

Now, can I get those interested to e- mail me"Dodgeboyz3@aol.com" the
information I will need to start a list. Follow text as below:

Name: Gene Rivers
City: Houston, (near Houston Raceway Park)
e-mail: Dodgeboyz3@aol.com
Truck: 95 Dakota, RC, SB, SLT
Spec: 5.2L, 4Auto, 2WD, 3.90 SG,
Color: Claret Red Pearl Coat
Mods: MP SBEC, K&N, Cat back straight pipes w/ tips, JBL speakers w/ 400W
            CalifProfile Amp,(stock head unit), Mirage BS..............
Tires: P235/60R15 Road Huggers on Stock 15x7 factory steel chrome wheels.
1/4 ET: 14.89 @ 89.77mph
Misc: Also own 68 Dodge Charger 440 and am preparing to order 98 Dak R/T.

Texans, if you care to leave a phone # thats cool too but I don't really have
need for it at this time. I have already secured some extras for us if we can
muster up enough members. As of this date I have about ten people around the
state. If you know of someone who is a Dak/Ram owner and is not online and may
be interested tell them about it. NO I 'm not soliciting any money!!!!! But if
this thing takes off there will surely be a small membership fee to cover
operating expenses. We can all dicuss this later.....................

SLICK 50 NATIONALS / HOUSTON
Inagural ProStockTruck event in Mar. Come on down and support Darrel Alderman
and Scott Geoffrion. They are the favorites to take the class in thier P/S
Dakota's. I can help w/ hotel reservations if needed. We already have several
friends who migrate to my house for the races everyear from SA. We have a
really good time too!

Awaiting you replys!
Gene in Houston