Re: TEXAS---(V)opar/Dakotas Here!

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 10:44:53 EST

Don't mean to disappoint anyone, but Alderman and Geoffrion won't be running
the Pro Stock Dakota's this year. Two new guys will be, (I forget their
names off hand) only because NHRA enforced a new rule saying that drivers
can only run one vehicle. There was some info on this at the NHRA Homepage
http://www.goracing.com/nhra and also in the National Dragster. Other good
news is that there should be a couple more teams running Dakota's this year
too.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322