RE: Safety BS

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 18:56:51 EST

The one in the small metal box assuming it had more mass than the large
metal box. The one in the large metal box if it had more mass than the
small metal box. As they say, size doesn't matter (and that itself may
be a another bad pun)...

Craig

P.S. Don't know much about trees, but I guess it would have a lot to do
with if you hear voices on a regular basis when no one is around...

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411