RE: Re: RE: Mods get bad rap, WAS: backfire and poor idel

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 23:02:47 EST

Well all I know is what the salesman said. He seemed pretty cool about
it,
and he was by far one of the better guys that I talked to. As far as
what he
exactly had, your guess is as good as mine. Matter of fact, I didn't
even
know the info you told me. I am new to this. Just ordered a 98 SLT+
4X4.
Should be here in two weeks (got my fingures crossed).