Re: tonneau cover

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 10:28:58 EST

I have the frame type Extang soft Tonneau cover with snaps and It works just
fine for me( under $200) No noise, No moving no problems. I don't have the
need to unsnap it a lot cause I can load most everything I carry from the back
(largest load so far- 2000 peices of Sushi) If you think you might have to
take It off a lot you might want to lok at the "toung in groove" type by
extang or In the new Dakota excessories brosure at the dealer there Is a hard
Top that folds and is lockable for $6.75!!! Good luck.
Flame Red Dak,V8, Automatic, EXtang Soft Cover, Side Visors, Mud Flaps, Bug
Deflector, Mopar Liner, Burnt out 7 month old fog light
         ______
        /_______\
       / \
       [========] Get Real, Get (V)opar!